$75000 - 85000 / annum
Inner West Sydney
September 14, 2018
IT and technology
This Sydney based investment bank develops a financial risk management software, servicing it to other financial organisations globally, including the US, UK and Singapore. With a client base of over 500 and growing, the firm requires someone to join their production support team.
As a Production Support Specialist you will be dealing with a range of professional clients within financial services. You will be providing on-going support, troubleshooting to external stakeholders across their financial risk management software.
- Work through tickets, investigating and resolving software issues and queries reported by clients, related to the companies application
- Providing ideas, implementing permanent fixes and automating internal processes of the risk management software
- Liaising with other support personnel (i.e. development team) to investigate ongoing issues in the software
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
You will need 3-4 years application/production support experience, within a financial services environment.
The following is required to be shortlisted for this role:
- Extensive problem solving and troubleshooting skills related to production support (level 2 application support)
- Experience within financial services or treasury management
- Strong knowledge of SQL and C#
- Good knowledge in programming and coding
- Understanding of de-bugging
- Ability to take ownership of issues end-to-end, and collaborate with the development team for ongoing complex problems related to the software
- Outstanding customer service, and clear verbal/written communication skills
You will be based in the CBD, working in the production support team in a permanent, full-time position. The salary package for this role will be between $75-85k + super (conditional on working experience).
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney