$50 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
June 26, 2018
IT and technology
An excellent opportunity has just become available for an experienced voice engineer for a project based role. Our client has had consistent project wins and require a Network/Voice Engineer to come on for 6 months.
- Administration, deployment, implementation and management of voice, video and collaboration infrastructure based on Cisco Communications Manager
- implementing, managing and troubleshooting complex IP Tel & UC Cisco based networks
- Diagnosing and rectifying customer voice faults.
- General networking duties when required including; Routing and Switching and providing support for network issues
- You will be certified in Voice, CCNA or CCNP level working to an enterprise level for companies with multiple sites
- You must have demonstrable experience in a Cisco environment working on large scale networks
- Demonstrated knowledge in ICT technologies and architectures including; Networking, Telephony (IP) hardware and software, and Video Conferencing systems.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a rapidly changing environment
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or email a resume to [email protected]
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth