Inner Suburbs Perth
7 August 2019
The need to know:
This is an exciting newly created role with a unique high growth CBD-based company set on a fast paced growth. They currently require a training consultant to identify and deliver training and content.
The role will see you responsible for:
- Liaising with stakeholders and vendors to identify and improve on learning content and gaps.
- Organise and develop training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Prepare all training manuals and material and set-up training environment and systems, session content and assessment processes.
- Scope, design and development of innovative training and learning solutions utilising a variety of industry software, tailored to specific program and customer needs.
- Delivering training and workshops to users through various platforms such as social media, video and in person.
The need to have:
- Experience developing, implementing and delivering digital learning programs and solutions.
- Knowledge of software packages, applications and microsoft stack such as Office 365.
- Ability to learn quickly and lead user training and workshops.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of business processes and procedures.
Apply today by clicking the apply button - if you would like to have a discussion, you can call in and ask for Sym Quaggan on 6430 6803.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801