$70 - 75 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
31 October 2018
IT and technology
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting during SIT/SAT, to DNS Servers and AD for SF LTE.
- Review of design, resolving issues related to technical design and ensuring the schedule is met for deliverables.
- Stakeholder management - liaise with internal stakeholders and customers and act as the company representative for weekly technical meetings.
- Coordination of change management and ensuring the LTE lab is prepared for testing.
- Strong experience with LTE Networks, Nokia products, OAM, RAN, RF, APN, SIT/SAT, CMU, SME.
- Experience with large scale projects and telecommunications.
- Interpersonal skills, relationship building, problem solving, highly motivated and a thorough and detailed approach to issues.
- A strong background in Networking and understanding of Networking protocols.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Please call Sym Quaggan in the Perth office on 08 6430 6810 for additional information.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801