$35.00 - 35.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
September 14, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an MSP based just near the Perth CBD. They currently have a temporary requirement for project attendance to assist in supporting the existing systems, server and infrastructure and providing support to their growing client base.
- Initially a 3 month contract - it may have the potential to go permanent. You will provide Tier 1-3 support as required to the exising client base, helping troubleshoot issues related to software, hardware, server, apps and network.
- Work within a Citrix environment - maintaining and fine tuning DNS, domain trusts, Exchange server and related technologies while applying security best practises.
- Suporting the design and managment of development projects across the portfolio - creation of in depth technical documentation.
- Perform routine backups, software updates and patching.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Servers, Citrix, Office 365, Veeam, VMware amd Connectwise.
- Working knowledge of networking and firewalls - ie. Juniper, Fortigate, Cisco etc.
- Prior experience within an MSP environment is a must.
- Microsoft certifications and other revelant industry certs will be looked at as a bonus.
- Must be based in Perth and able to start immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth