$55000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
26 September 2017
IT & Technology
Our client is an industry leading IT Managed Services and Systems Integrator. They provide a variety of cutting edge technology products and services to their various market leading clients with the SME and Enterprise space across Australia. With a healthy pipeline of works and projected growth on-going for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company.
As a Systems Engineer you will have experience of working in an IT Infrastructure Support environment previously, ideally to a Server level (though this is not essential). You will possess a can-do attitude, with a logical and practical approach to IT customer services and client issue resolutions, with a strong troubleshooting and problem solving approach to your work.
Initially, the large majority of the work will be dealing with clients remotely, so you will need to be a solid communicator with the ability to think quick on your feet, while having the confidence to set expectations with clients and provide them with appropriate assurances that their issues will be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
There will also be an element of client facing responsibilities, as you will be required to go to client sites to resolve technical issues in person at times, so would need to be seen as a professional and presentable individual at all times.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, ideally with an analytic, client focused approach to your work.
You will have:
- A relevant Academic or Industry Certification / Qualification (though solid experience in a relevant role providing IT Support will also be considered)
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently in highly responsive, reactive and collaborative team environments
- Good all round knowledge across IT Support, with experience of working in a Systems and/or Networking technologies support role previously
- Experience working with industry recognised monitoring and ticketing tools (Connectwise, Labtech, Kaseya etc) would be beneficial (not essential).
- Some experience of working in either Cloud or Virtualisation technologies would be a big plus (but again, not essential).
The successful Systems Engineer will join a strong technical team who operate with a collaborative and team focused approach to their service and solutions delivery. They have a hard-working, energetic and Tech-passionate culture, in a down to earth and easy going environment supported by a solid Management team, all of whom come from technical backgrounds themselves. You will receive a highly competitive salary package relevant to your level of skills and experience, with on-going salary and professional development reviews scheduled into your Contract. Additionally, the company will support you to complete industry recognised Certifications and Qualifications, as they look to grow and develop you as an industry professional.
To find out more, please Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration. Alternatively, please call Marek at Robert Half Technology on 08-64306803. Please note; only candidates who have valid eligibility to live and work in Australia, and who are ideally based in WA, will be considered for this role.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth