$55000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
My client are a leading systems integration, managed services provider who offer great working conditions within a professional and friendly environment. They are seeking the services of an additional System and Network Engineer to join their highly technical team, for all day to day aspects of supporting their customers and implementing projects.
They are seeking a friendly, flexible, committed team member who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done and to satisfy their customers. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is a desire to grow and learn as new technologies arise. Essential troubleshooting and fault resolution experience is required.
- Relevant industry certifications
- Prior experience as a Systems Engineer (alternatively; experience in a service desk, helpdesk, or systems administrator role with exposure to working in an MSP or IT Solutions provider will also be considered)
- Good all round windows server and network administration and troubleshooting skills
- Virtualisation administration and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated experience / knowledge of at least some of the following; SCCM, SCOM, VMWare, Hyper-V, IIS, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly accountable and passionate toward providing excellent IT services & support
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting, while monitoring system performance
- Taking action in response to changes, errors & incidents, & recommending technical solutions
- Involvement in server solutions; designs and implementations as required
- Automating the monitoring process, and undertaking remediation actions where applicable;
- Developing and implementing administrative tools where applicable;
- Configuration and administration of Windows server fleets to maintain stability;
- create and deploy group policy objects;
- Building, configuring and deploying physical and virtual servers as per client standards;
- Configure and deploy network switches, routers and firewalls
For more information on this and other similar roles, please call Marek Beliniak at Robert Half Technology on 08-64306803. Only applicants who hold the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth