$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
19 February 2019
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $90,000 - $110,000 + Super
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
This Western Australia managed service provider has a reputation for providing exceptional IT infrastructure solutions. This well-established and reputable operation located in the heart of Perth city provide exceptional service to clients in government, resources, healthcare, financial and education sectors.
About the Role:
- Working on enterprise level projects using SCCM.
- Deliver technical solutions across Microsoft Windows Deployments and Migrations with Windows Intune.
- Application packaging, patching, and scripting using PowerShell and VB Script.
- Liaising with all telecommunications carriers, equipment suppliers, and other partnering vendors where required.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a MOE Engineer.
- Experience working with Windows 10 Deployment, SCCM, Intune and Active Directory.
- Microsoft Certifications and other relevant IT certifications seen as desirable but not essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to build rapport with all internal colleagues and external clients.
The growing team is a mix of people from various IT backgrounds and experience levels boasting a buzzing work environment in the contemporary office spaces located within the Perth CBD.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Contemporary office space in Perth CBD location.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801