$85000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
10 September 2018
IT and technology
We are currently recruiting for a number of Level 2 and 3 System Engineers for upcoming permanent positions with various clients and would love to hear from you! MSP experience is desirable.
As the System Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- 2nd and 3rd level support
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of server and infrastructure systems
- Upgrade and Migration work to MS Exchange to Office 365 environment
- Administration of Active Directory domain and Azure AD
- Work on a number of infrastructure projects when needed
- Provide assistance to Helpdesk and Level 1/2 support staff as required
- Liason with vendors on pricing, configuration and support issues
You will have previous experience Supporting the following technologies:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Server - Most versions
- Microsoft Active Directory (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2007, 2010, 2013)
- Microsoft System Centre (SCCM)
- Administration VMware (vSphere 5.2 and later)
- Backup & storage technologies (e.g. Symantec, HP, NetBackup
- Previous experience working in a Managed Service Environment would be beneficial.
- Relevant Industry Certifications e.g - MCSE, CCNA, CCA, VCP
- You will have a team mentality and enjoy working as part of collaborative and energetic team.
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of DevOps desirable
- Based in Perth
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801