$110000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 5, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is seeking an energetic and passionate System and storage Engineer to join their team. You will be reporting to the IT infrastructure manager to provide highly effective and available systems. The company is looking for someone with solid experience in a similar role.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a System Engineer for a large organisation
- 5+ years' experience creating, troubleshooting and supporting complex infrastructure environments
- Expert knowledge in evolving system strategies and trends
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange etc.
- Must have a high level of self-motivation coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team skills
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Good broad technical understanding of hardware, software, applications, networks and communications technologies, major storage vendors, bulk system migrations, VLAN and VPN technologies
- Linux experience is desirable
- Based in Perth
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or email to [email protected]
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth