$90000 - 100000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
1 November 2018
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $90,000 - $100,000 + Super
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
The employer is a major player in the national market in the financial sector. The company boasts a team of over 5,000 employees across the country in all states. The generous benefits and career growth progression apparent within this role provide an excellent chance for a passionate and dedicated Systems Engineer to take the next steps in their budding career.
- A strong understanding of Windows and Unix operating systems.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot ICT Infrastructure including Server Hardware, Server Operating Systems and related technologies (AD, DNS, GPO etc.), Storage infrastructure, Network devices (switches, Routers, firewalls etc.) and data protection technologies.
- Working heavily with LAN/WAN architecture.
- Experience with complex, distributed environment such as applications attaching to multiple layers or tiers (e.g. Databases, Middleware, Processing and Delivery Tiers).
- Familiarity with IT service management concepts particularly change management, incident management and problem management.
- 5+ years' experience working within a medium to large organisation.
- Customer focused outlook. Putting the end user's best interest at front of mind and challenging your team to do the same.
- Willing to share knowledge and discuss ideas with the collaborative team as you find solutions to complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you work face-to-face, on the phone and over email. Liaising with vendors and external stakeholders where necessary.
- Previous experience of working in a Dev/Ops environment and an understanding of Java Application Servers, PowerShell, vSphere and C# are of interest but are not essential.
- Desirable but not essential certifications: Bachelor/Certificate in IT, ITIL, MCSA, and CCNA.
Please send your resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
For more information please contact Brett Marris:
Learn more about Robert Half at http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801