$50 - 60 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
2 November 2018
IT and technology
With a healthy pipeline of works and projected growth for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly progressive company. You will also enjoy the benefit of working with a management team that come from technical backgrounds and understand the pressures of working in this highly reactive and client facing industry.
- As a skilled Systems Engineer you will have experience of working in a Managed Services or Outsourcing IT company, where your responsibilities have ideally included client site visits and on-site tech support activities.
- You will conduct an full technician role, from responding to inbound client issue calls and attempting to troubleshoot and provide a resolution remotely, to attending client sites to resolve technical issues in person face to face.
- The successful Systems Engineer will join a close knit, family oriented team of energetic and passionate Techs, in a hard-working, down to earth and easy going culture.
- You will possess a can do attitude, with a logical and practical approach to customer services and client issue resolutions, with a strong troubleshooting and problem solving approach to your work.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- A relevant Industry Certification or Qualification (though a depth of experience in a relevant role will also be considered)
- Good all round knowledge across Systems, Storage, Technologies such as Citrix, SharePoint, VMware and Networking technologies
- Experience of working to a Server maintenance level
- Some exposure to working with Virtualisation or Cloud technologies
- Good all round client facing skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences both face to face and over the phone
- Good all round interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently in highly responsive, reactive and collaborative team environments
To find out more, Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for consideration.
Please note; only candidates who have valid eligibility to live and work in Australia, and who are ideally based in WA, will be considered for this role.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801