$55 - 60 / hour
22 February 2019
- Supportive team environment.
- Gain experience with a managed service provider.
- Potential to secure a permanent place in the team.
Opportunity to join an established MSP who need an experienced Network Engineer to join their team for a 3-month term with potential to extend.
- Design, implement, upgrade, troubleshoot and support Infrastructure technology such as switches, firewalls, routers and other network devices.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the internal teams and customers.
- Carry out wireless site surveys including analyzation.
- CCNA routing and switching required (CCNP Highly Desirable).
Qualifications and skills required:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, Citrix, Exchange, VMware, O365.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Cisco Certifications are a must, CCNA in Voice or Wireless are beneficial.
- IT degree or equivalent qualification and relevant IT Microsoft certifications are highly desirable.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801