Systems Engineer (Level 3)
$90000 - 115000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
8 November 2018
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $90,000 plus Super - $115,000 plus Super
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
This global company has a reputation among the best in the Western Australian IT industry. With a constant pipeline of work and growth for the foreseeable future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high achieving team. You will enjoy the benefit of working with a senior management team that come from a technical background and understand the pressures of working in this role well. The company has a strong focus on IBM, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Veeam and Symantec product suites. They have recently launched their own data centre and are industry pioneers in private cloud and hosted services.
- Designing and implementing projects autonomously in a Managed Services manor.
- Working heavily with Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Symantec Backup Exec and/or NetBackup, VMWare and/or Hyper-V.
- Firewall configuration and support, work with LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP. Advanced tasks with NAS/SAN.
- Liaise with other telecommunications carriers, equipment suppliers, building managers as and when required.
- Installing and maintaining Citrix environment.
- 5+ years' experience in a Systems Engineer role, ideally in an MSP.
- University Degree in IT, MCSA, CCNA and other Relevant IT certifications seen as desirable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to build rapport with all internal colleagues and external clients.
- Current WA Driver's license - Essential for onsite client visits.
Please send your resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button. For more information please contact Brett Marris:
Learn more about Robert Half at http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801