$35 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
August 27, 2018
IT and technology
An MSP company based just near the city - close to the CBD, public transport and parking on site and the street nearby. Our client is currently undertaking a variety of projects and requires an immediately available Systems Engineer/Administrator to join for a 4 week contract assisting in this project work.
As the System Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- 2nd and 3rd level support
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of server and infrastructure systems
- Administration of Active Directory domain
- Work on a number of infrastructure projects
- Negotiation with vendors on pricing, configuration and support issues
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have previous experience Supporting the following technologies- --
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Citrix, VMware, Windows Servers and Symantec
- Previous experience working in a Managed Service Environment
- You will have a team mentality and enjoy working as part of collaborative and energetic team.
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth