$45 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
7 December 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a Managed Service Provider based on the edge of the Perth CBD. They currently have a requirement for an experienced Systems Administrator/Engineer to join them on a permanent basis to be part of projects and BAU.
As the Systems Administrator/Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Implement new technologies and provide support at a senior level throughout the technology implementations
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the entire company Infrastructure.
- Server patching, upgrades and maintenance.
- Negotiation with vendors on pricing, configuration and support issues
- Providing a high level of customer service while adhering to company policy, frameworks and procedures
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Windows 10 support, migrations and deployments
- Extensive knowledge of SCCM, Risk Management, Microsoft Stack, Windows Servers, Active Directory, VMware and Office 365 (migrations)
- It would be desirable that you possess a relevant Bachelor of Masters degree in technology, ITIL v3 Foundations and any Microsoft Certifications.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801