$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
August 14, 2018
IT and technology
Our client in an industry leader here in Perth, with a salubrious amount of work coming through the door and consistent project wins. They require a Systems Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. Enjoy a healthly, vibrant and inclusive office culture in the CBD.
- Providing level 2 and 3 Systems Administration and maintain/operate the microsoft server stack, network infrastructure and VMware environments.
- Produce and adhere to appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration, and related processes
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems - this will include working with firewall infrastructure.
- Provide project assistance in relation to system migrations, upgrades and installations.
- Performing fault investigation and documenting any steps taking in the resolution process.
- Support and manage the performance of critical systems and services.
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator in an Enterprise environment with exposure to enterprise size infrastructure and storage.
- Minimum tertiary qualification in a relevant area - additional certifications in areas such as networking, microsoft, or security - these would be very beneficial.
- Ability to work outside of business hours when required. This is not a normal practise, but it is required when issues arise or when major improvement works are performed which may disrupt business.
- This role will require some client site travel outside of the Perth metro area - this means you will need a current WA drivers license and access to your own vehicle.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Please contact Sym Quaggan for more detail in the Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth