Systems Administrator - Senior Desktop Support Engineer
$35.00 - 38.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
IT & Technology
- Systems Administration support across all ICT
- $35.00ph to $38.00ph (Negotiable)
- Immediate Start - Perth, CBD
My client is a CBD based Managed Services and IT Consultancy that specialise in providing IT services to small to medium sized Enterprises, large Enterprise level environments and Government institutions, across IT, Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Security and Project specific engagements. The are seeking a Systems Administrator (Level 2-3) for an immediate requirement.
Our client is seeking an on-site Systems Administrator to provide Systems Administration and Senior Desktop Support engineering services to their clients' corporate services divisions. You will provide ICT related support services in the Technical Delivery Team, providing ICT related information, systems and technologies (including procurement, installation and maintenance of the fleet of desktops and laptops), while maintaining and developing the software environment and assisting in project management activities as required.
The successful Systems Administrator is required to provide short term resource cover via Systems Administration and Desktop Engineering support activities. To secure this role, you will need the following:
The Specified Personnel must have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Windows operating systems, with experience in administering a Microsoft Windows based network would be ideal
- Any experience of working with Linux will be a big plus (not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in the installation and maintenance of computer hardware, operating systems and Application software.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, with good all round interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
The scope of works will be across, but not limited to;
- Server Installation and Configuration;
- Operating Software Installation and Configuration;
- System and Environment Testing;
- Performance Management and Optimisation;
- Vulnerability patching for software and hardware upgrades;
- Security monitoring; maintains virus prevention and reporting;
- Development of standards and procedures relating to the server hardware and software;
- Capacity and Software Upgrade;
- Operations Management; and
- Backup and Recovery Management.
The successful Systems Administrator will join a strong technical team who operate with a collaborative and team focused approach to their service and solutions delivery. They have a hard-working, energetic and Tech-passionate culture, in a down to earth and easy going environment supported by a solid Management team, all of whom come from technical backgrounds themselves.
To find out more, please Click the "APPLY" button and send through your up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call the team at Robert Half Technology on 08-64306803.