$50.00 - 60.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
13 November 2018
IT and technology
- 3-6 Month contract
- Competitive Salary
- Central Location
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team for a 3-6-month contract. You will be responsible for supporting various in house systems,, understanding the processes involved, identifying problems and recommending feasible suggestions for improving system functioning.
As the Systems Analyst, you will be tasked with reviewing and analysing systems currently in place and coming up with solutions for improvements and upgrades. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Mapping current processes, documents, data and technology and work with Stakeholders to develop and document appropriate improvements
- Investigation of, business systems, identifying current state and required improvements
- Application and adherence to approved business analysis, project management and solution development methodologies and processes
- Management of resolution of related issues raised by business stakeholders.
- Assist with developing new system processes and procedures
- Communicate requirements and issues effectively to the technical team to solve issues in a timely manner.
- Proven experience (4+ years) in a System Analyst/Application Support role
- Good knowledge and experienced working with Crystal Reports & SSRS is essential
- Exceptional consultation skills particularly in dealing with stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Have a flexible attitude and a commitment to seeing projects succeed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and build relationships.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Only candidates currently based in Perth will be considered for this position.
- Available to start within a week
To Apply for the Business Systems Analyst please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801