Storage & Backup Engineer
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 558965CS14
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an energetic and passionate Storage & Backup Engineer to join their team. You will be part of a focused and dynamic team within a well renowned organisation. The company is looking for someone with solid experience in the provision of Backup technical services in an outsourcing environment - NetBackup, EMC, Veeam. Also experience with MS Exchange, Wintel and VMWare, as well as a wide range of skills that will enable them to it the ground running.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Storage & Backup Engineer for a large organisation
- 5+ years' experience creating, troubleshooting and supporting complex Windows solutions
- Highly experienced with NetApp
- Should be extremely proficient with VMware
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange etc.
- Should have strong working knowledge of server-,network- and storage technologies
- Must have a high level of self-motivation coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Should be able to work autonomously, yet be a great team player in a flexible and fast paced business environment.
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace