$30 - 35 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Perth
17 October 2018
Finance and accounting
- Immediate Start Required
- Mining Services
- Eastern Suburbs Location, Parking Onsite
A reputable business are seeking an immediate start from a Payroll Officer with strong technical knowledge across interpreting various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This role will provide a busy and varied role within as a standalone function. Due to an increase in workload, and internal promotions, this role will offer the right candidate a stable 3 months, with the possibility to extend.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 500 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Performing ad hoc duties
This position will compliment a Payroll professional who has end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees, terminations, Interpreting awards and EA's and queries. Previous exposure to a large payroll system is crucial to the success this position.
There will be a minimal handover, so someone who can work in a high pressure environment, and retain information well will be a standout candidate.
Please send your resume to Sarah Piesse by clicking on the apply button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801