$80000 - 90000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
August 21, 2018
IT and technology
Our client has an urgent requirement for a SQL Database Developer to assist with some specific project work. Our client is a Market leader based close to Perth CBD. You will work very closely with the Software Engineers and Data Analysts
Your Responsibilities as the Database Developer will include:
- Extract data from SQL Database and reverse engineer third party SQL Database
- Import information into the SQL database from external sources
- Undertake some data modelling for the purpose of service improvement
- Work collaboratively with Stakeholders to achieve a defined outcome
To be successful for this role you will have worked in complex project environments that use an Agile methodology. You will come with the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience working with SQL development and data extraction and conversion.
- Experience in data analytics for the purpose of business analysis and decision support, including managing analytics projects
- Experience with SSRS is a must (SSIS & SSAS would be beneficial)
- Proficient with SQL Server and ERP integration services.
- Data modelling, data migration analysis, planning, and design documentation.
- Performance tuning and query optimisation.
- Good verbal and written communications and business engagement skills
- You must be currently based in Perth to be considered for this role
- This role will start immediately for the right candidate.
To apply for the SQL Developer role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth