SQL Database Administrator
$50.00 - 70 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 5, 2018
IT and technology
A market leader currently require an experienced SQL Database Administrator for permanent opportunity. This position will require someone who has previously been responsible for the development of database management policies and standards within a complex environment. You will be involved in the design and planning of the database schemas to support new & existing applications, technologies and security, and thereafter play a key role in the maintenance of such tools and systems.
To succeed in this role, you have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of working experience with SQL Server designing and maintaining database
- Experience with setup, administration, tuning and maintenance of SQL Server databases
- Deep knowledge of industry-standard, enterprise-class best practices for a large database environment
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in implementing effective backup/restore solutions by understanding various maintenance plans available and validation of the backup and restore operations.
- Experienced in conducting effective performance analysis and tuning. Work closely with internal staff to identify, isolate, and resolve database-related issues.
- Previous experience working as part of a project team
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Be currently located in Perth
To apply for the SQL Database Administrator role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth