Inner Suburbs Perth
4 June 2019
Our client is enjoying rapid and sustainable growth, and is aiming to add to an already talented talent of experts who relish open source and have a genuine commitment to developing high calibre products. You'll enjoy the creative atmosphere while sharpening your skills among some of the best in the business. This role will put you at the forefront of technology in an environment that embraces innovation, collaboration and professional growth.
You will be helping to identify client requirements and map functionality, to design elegant solutions. Together with an impressive team, you will be designing optimal ways to meet user specifications, and develop code and software configurations. As an added plus, this exciting role provides plenty of scope to share your outstanding people skills through developer training and regular communications with clients.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience within the mining and resource sector (minimum 3 years)
- ITIL and Agile Practices knowledge and experience
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Brilliant people skills and a genuine enjoyment of working with others.
We are looking for someone with extensive mining experience and supply chain. You will come with a strong analytical approach and ideally from a Business Analysis/Project management background, dealing with stakeholders being able to present alternative technical solutions.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with room for personal development
- A long term contract opportunity - up to 12 months, project work
- A creative work environment with inspiring colleagues and a culture of success
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please call Sym Quaggan on 6430 6801 for more info on the role, click 'Apply' today!
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801