SOE Engineer / Administrator
Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 161110RS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client are a global business whose mission is simple - to be the best. In order to continually achieve this they are committed to being innovative and have a track record of early adoption within the business to stay ahead of the curve.
Working as part of a high performing team the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the standard operating environment as part of a team of 3. You will have responsibility for developing a SOE that supports the businesses core activities, high level troubleshooting & ongoing maintenance.
In return the company offers:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Career pathways with opportunties to progress
- Access to leading edge technologies
- You will have a strong background as a systems administrator (SOE) with the ability to provide maintenance of a Microsoft Desktop Operating System and Office infrastructure
- Good experience with SCCM, Group policy, Software packaging, SOE Development and deployment
- SCCM experience including experience with the delivery of Microsoft desktop patches through SCCM
- SCCM server application management
- You will have pooled Virtual Desktop maintenance experience using Citrix Provisioning Services
- You will have developed enhancements, usability enhancements and continuous process improvement for the desktop team.
- Experience with Packaged software deployment and the ability to resolve deployment issues with packaged software
- Group Policy management
- You will have exceptional troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Ideally you will have the ability to write scripts and automate tasks
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button below. All applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace