Skype for Business Engineer
$65 - 75 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
August 17, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is seeking an energetic, professional and passionate Skype for Business engineer to join their team on a long term rolling contract basis. You will be part of a focused and dynamic team within an established and respectable organisation.
Some of the responsibilities of your role will be:
- Design build and support multiple Lync 2013 Enterprise pools
- Design build and maintain the Global Skype for Business (Lync) infrastructure
- Design / Build Server, Network and Storage solutions for customers,
- On-Site End-User post-migration support to isolate and resolve issues
- Basic understanding of networking: Be able to install and troubleshoot pre-configured network equipment
- Ensure work is performed in time allotted and documented to meet expectations of the ongoing support teams.
- Partner with management and other staff to communicate client feedback & recommended to any problems
To succeed in this role as the systems engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years' experience with Skype for Business/Lync maintenance and deployment
- Experience with large scale deployments and migrations
- Strong knowledge with VMware & Virtualization Technologies, Active Directory and Full Microsoft Stack
- MCSE certifications would be highly desirable
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure would be desirable.
- Should be able to work independently, yet be a great team player in a flexible and fast paced business environment.
To apply for this role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth