Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 25 May 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 250517JB13
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a growing IT Company and they currently looking for Expressions of Interest from experienced SharePoint Developers to join them for a 3-6 month contract. This role will involve specific project work and has a strong possibility of extension.
Your key area of responsibility:
- Configuration and setup of SharePoint Server, with the underlying Configuration and Content Databases and deployment of the SharePoint portals.
- Development of custom web parts using the Server Object Model or Web Services
- Deep ASP.NET development with regard to SharePoint
- Design, develop and support all database solutions, including stored procedures, triggers, functions and schemes, to enable and support development objectives
- Provide technical guidance and leadership on SharePoint implementation, administration, deployments, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and stress testing.
- Develop and integrate new features and functionality or develop enhancements to existing functionality of the applications as requested by customer.
- Producing regular reports on all project and support activities, including weekly Status Reports
- Development, design and administration using SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle in an Agile framework.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, customising, administering, supporting and maintaining SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience in development of custom web parts on SharePoint Online/Office 365 to communicate with internal and external systems would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to manage customer relationships.
- Experience providing high quality documentation.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) environment is highly desirable
- Be currently based in Perth and available to start immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace