Inner Suburbs Perth
23 November 2017
IT and technology
Our client is a growing IT Company and they are currently looking for an experienced SharePoint Architect to join them for a 6 month contract. This role will involve specific project work and has a strong possibility of extension.
As the SharePoint Architect your key area of responsibility:
- Configuration and setup of SharePoint Server, with the underlying Configuration and Content Databases and deployment of the SharePoint portals.
- Assist with a migration of SharePoint to SharePoint online (Microsoft Azure)
- Design, develop and support all database solutions, including stored procedures, triggers, functions and schemes, to enable and support development objectives
- Provide technical guidance and leadership on SharePoint implementation, administration, deployments, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and stress testing.
- Develop and integrate new features and functionality or develop enhancements to existing functionality of the applications as requested by customer.
- Producing regular reports on all project and support activities, including weekly Status Report
As the SharePoint Architect you will have the following skills and experience:
- Development, design and administration using SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle in an Agile framework.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, customizing, administering, supporting and maintaining SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience in development of custom web parts on SharePoint Online/Office 365 to communicate with internal and external systems would be beneficial
- Experience with cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure) is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and ability to manage customer relationships.
- Experience providing high quality documentation.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) environment is highly desirable
- Be currently based in Perth and available to start within two weeks
To apply for the role as the SharePoint Architect please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth