$50 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
27 March 2019
Our client is in the NFP space, operating centrally from the CBD. The contract will initially be for 4-6 weeks, providing ongoing SharePoint support for users.
- Manage and support service applications, web applications, server, permissions, trends etc.
- Provide SharePoint support requests and affectively time manage tickets.
- Support the onboarding of new users including documentation and governance.
- Clean ups, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites.
- Developing SharePoint and other tool based solutions to assist internal processes.
- A minimum of 2 years of SharePoint Administration and a minimum of 3 years of SharePoint user experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and an ability to manage stakeholders.
- Good understanding of ITIL framework.
- Experience with the Microsoft Stack ie. Office 365, Power BI, Reporting, AD etc.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801.
Please note only candidates based in Perth, are immediately available and have full working rights will be considered for this position.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801