Service Desk (Shift)
$60000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
15 November 2018
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $60,000 - $75,000 + Super
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
The Australian company has offices located throughout the entire Asia Pacific region. The operation employs over 2,000 people and operates in the telecommunications industry. With headquarters in different time zones and customers all over the world this IT team operates around the clock supporting all stakeholders at any given time of the day.
About the Role
- General first line support and escalation where necessary.
- Working autonomously and with minimal supervision.
- Split 12-hour shifts and rosters to ensure support remains online around the clock.
- Work face-to-face with internal customers as well as remotely with overseas and interstate service desk teams.
- Working with ServiceNow and SolarWinds and ensuring all incident management procedures are followed closely.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working shift work.
- Experience working with ServiceNow and SolarWinds.
- Microsoft Certifications and other relevant IT certifications seen as desirable but not essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to build rapport with all internal colleagues and external clients.
The team boasts a tenured team from various backgrounds and experience levels. Fun and collaborative work environment.
- Bonus salary packaging.
- Potential growth and training opportunities.
- Parking on-site
How to Apply
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801