Service Desk Analyst
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
5 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a Managed Service Provider based just outside the Perth CBD. The company offers a fun-loving workplace culture and contemporary office environment for a budding IT gun to grow in.
About the Role:
- Resolve and close Level 1 and 2 support tickets.
- First point of contact for all troubleshooting, software updates and technical issues.
- Promote a culture focused on high quality customer service.
- Assessing and escalating issues to Senior Engineers.
- Working in a team of 30 to provide exceptional customer service.
Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a Helpdesk/Service Desk/Support role.
- Ability to resolve issues involved with printers, Office 365, Network Connection, Active Directory etc.
- University Degree or equivalent Certifications in IT are highly desirable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a can-do attitude and a desire to provide quality service to all valued clients.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Exceptional culture and working environment.
- Structured career plan.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801