Service Desk Analyst
$60000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
August 22, 2018
IT and technology
This is an Australian Company in need of an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team. This is a role where you will be working across Microsoft and Windows Technologies. You will come from a technical background and enjoy working with people and interacting with the business. This will be a busy role, but will keep you challenged and engaged! Enjoy a friendly, sociable and inclusive team culture.
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external IT incident problems, requests and issues.
- Actively managing the Service Desk and producing detailed and accurate technical documentation.
- Install desktop software, downloads of software patches and update applications in a documented and controlled manner.
- Providing remote support to users as and when needed.
- Maintain and support all relevant servers, computers and networks.
- Promote affective communication and a team player attitude.
- Problem assessment and potentially providing education to the end user with the goal of resolving as many incidents as possible.
- You will have sound knowledge and experience with Windows 7/10, LAN/WAN, AD, Exchange, Office 365, DNS, DHCP and the full cycle of ITSM systems.
- Posess or intend to posess a Microsoft certificate within the next few months.
- An impecible communcation ability, strong troubleshooting skills in software/hardware/networking, the ability to work as part of a team and friendly and fun attitude.
- Strong problem solving skills and time management.
Please note - this is a temp-perm opportunity which means for this role you will be immediately available to start and based in Perth.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth