Service Desk Analyst
$65000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
28 December 2018
An industry leader in the communications field - enjoy perks such as parking on site, located just 15 minutes NE of the CBD.
- This role will be shift based - it will include all elements of Service Desk and Operations, providing first-second level support for clients, products and services as well as supporting the daily systems.
- Effectively troubleshooting and fault finding issues related the Server, Systems and Networks
- Ensure timely-follow ups and resolution of customer requests while adhering to company guidlines and policies
- Daily system checks and maintenance
- Sound knowledge of ServiceNow, Office 365, Windows Server, Cisco Products (routers, switches and telephony), VMware, DNS, DHCP, IP, LAN/WAN.
- A BA/BS Degree in a relevant degree or 3 years equivalent of industry experience
- Desirable - ITIL, Cisco Qualifcations, Experience in Telephony, Satellite or Radio communications - ie. RF, Mobile Satellite Systems.
- Prior experience working in a shift position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801