Service Desk Analyst
$30 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
19 October 2018
IT and technology
Our Managed Service client is in need of an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team. This is a role where you will be working across Microsoft and Windows Technologies. You will come from a technical background and enjoy working with people and interacting with the business. This will be a busy role, but will keep you challenged and engaged! Enjoy a friendly, sociable and inclusive team culture.
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external IT incident problems, requests and issues.
- Actively managing the Service Desk and producing detailed and accurate technical documentation.
- Install desktop software, downloads of software patches and update applications in a documented and controlled manner.
- Providing remote support to users as and when needed.
- Maintain and support all relevant servers, computers and networks.
- Promote affective communication and a team player attitude.
- Problem assessment and potentially providing education to the end user with the goal of resolving as many incidents as possible.
- You will have sound knowledge and experience with Windows 7/10, LAN/WAN, AD, Exchange, Office 365, DNS, DHCP and the full cycle of ITSM systems.
- Posess or intend to posess a Microsoft certificate within the next few months.
- An impecible communcation ability, strong troubleshooting skills in software/hardware/networking, the ability to work as part of a team and friendly and fun attitude.
- Strong problem solving skills and time management.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801