Server Engineer / Administrator
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
22 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading organization seeking flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions. If your goal is to be part of a dynamic team enjoying a healthy work-life balance, this exciting role is for you. Be surrounding by likeminded professionals providing tailored solutions that allow clients to achieve critical outcomes, while managing risk in the consumption of technology and ICT services.
You'll be responsible for automated patching and delivering automated alerts to staff of server and/or application outages due to patching. Your technical expertise will shine through with your ability to restore console applications for legacy apps. Design, Develop and Implement innovative solutions. Work with Sales and Project Co-Ordination teams to deliver effective outcomes.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in MS Infrastructure - Windows Server (2008/2012/2016/Azure).
- Solid Active Directory, Group Policy, and SQL Skills.
- Impressive understanding of Citrix & VMware.
- VBScript and PowerShell experience.
- Solid understanding of Networking protocols and VPN configuration
- Experience with P2V, V2V and Hybrid Office 365 Configurations
- Industry Certifications are desirable but don't let that stop you applying if you have the experience required
You relish being part of an ambitious team, and your technical expertise is matched only by your eye for detail. You can think 'outside the square' to deliver positive, workable solutions that allow the business to forge ahead. Most importantly, despite having established an already impressive career history and credentials, you are keen to expand your horizons and build your skill set through exposure to new challenges.
What's on offer?
- The chance to solve new and stimulating challenges each day - to send your skill set soaring.
- A rare opportunity to work closely with a tight knit team of talented IT professionals and proven business leaders.
- A defined career path limited only by your dedication and eagerness to learn
- A working environment with a focus on creative problem-solving and a credo of being the best you can be.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801