Post Date : 09 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 091116SD
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is in need of a Digital marketing and SEO specialist to join them initially on a contract basis. Our client will be developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to attract new visitors to their website and optimise performance You will be responsible for improving their search engine optimisation by using techniques such as Keyword Research, Copy Optimisation, Article Marketing, Site Structure, URL rewrites, social media, EDM's, blogging and link building. A good understanding of Google Analytics and Google AdWords is essential.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following experience:
- Experience in delivering and managing quality campaigns, working with a number of different clients
- Google Accredited, strong experience with Google Analytics
- Optimise website for search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Research of website analytics and online visitor behavior to identify areas of opportunity for conversion
- Experience in designing and creating AdWords campaigns
- Proven track record of successful on-page and off-page SEO optimisation's
- Some knowledge in HTML, CSS, and CMS technologies such as Joomla! & WordPress
- Some experience in website development and design would be beneficial.
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing business processes and how digital technologies support and enhance them
- Have excellent communication skills
- Available to start immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace