Senior Tax Accountant
$80000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
26 June 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-established accounting practice that is continuously growing with a diverse client base and a vibrant & friendly team. The Managers and Directors pride themselves on providing the best possible service which results in great business relationships with their clients.
Leading a team of Junior Accountants, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing Financial Statements, Tax Returns and other tax related statutory documentation
- Income Tax Returns and BAS for individuals, Companies, Trusts and Partnerships.
- Dealing with complex accounting matters
- Reviewing and preparing management accounts
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of FBT and tax returns
Skills & Experience
To be successful in your role as a Senior Tax Accountant, you will ideally have:
- CA or CPA qualification (near completion will be considered)
- 3-5 years experience in tax and/or business services within professional practice
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive work ethic and the desire to develop professionally
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and follow the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth