Senior Systems Engineer
$95,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
6 August 2019
IT and technology
This global company has a reputation among the best in the Western Australian IT industry. You will enjoy the benefit of working with a senior management team that come from a technical background and understand the pressures of working in this role well.
- Designing and implementing projects autonomously.
- Working with Windows, AD, Exchange, Symantec, NetBackup, VMWare and/or Hyper-V.
- Firewall configuration and support, work with LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP and NAS/SAN.
- Liaise with telecommunication carriers, equipment suppliers, building managers where required.
- Installing and maintaining Citrix environment.
- Experience in a similar Systems Administrator/Engineer role.
- MCSA, MCSE, CCNA etc. are highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience with deploying and configuring any of the following Office 365, AD, and/or Exchange.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Constant training and development.
- On-site parking but also close to public transport.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801