IT Service Desk Analyst
$60000 - 62000 / annum
21 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a Global Professional Services Firm, and they're looking for an exceptional L2 Service Desk Analyst to join their team of Highly professional IT staff to provide support to their Perth and Eastern States Offices. Minimum 12 Months experience working in a professional services environment essential. i.e Accounting Firms, Law Firms, Management Consultancies etc.
- Provide phone based support to staff in the Perth Office and in the Eastern States
- Provide project work as required
- Support Desktop users, Applications and AV Setup
- Maintain clear lines of communication with your team
- Logging tickets using ticketing system
- IT Tertiary qualifications (Desirable)
- Industry certifications - MCP, MCSA, A+ etc will be highly regarded
- Technical environment - Windows server (Folder Permissions, GPO, Active Directory), Exchange/Office 365, Windows Operating Systems
- In Depth experience in a mix of these technologies will be highly regarded.
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum 12 months experience proving support to high profile end users
- Strong ability to troubleshoot various problems
- Excellent communication ability Verbal and Written (Essential)
- Well presented
- Willing to provide current police clearance
Only candidates currently residing in WA will be considered for this position.
If you would like to hear more about this position or other roles we are currently recruiting, please click apply or forward your CV to [email protected].
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801