L2 Helpdesk Analyst
$32 - 35 / hour
Western Suburbs Perth
8 July 2019
- 6-month contract with potential to extend
- $32 - $35 an hour plus super
- Major player in the Health Care Industry
L2 Helpdesk Analyst
Located a few minutes away from the CBD our client is an established company operating within the Healthcare Industry. This role will be for an initial 6-month engagement with potential to extend for the right candidate.
- Providing L2 support for internal and external users.
- Active Directory account management including folder/file access.
- Analyse, identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot user workstation issues, network faults, printing problems and application support.
- Accurate capture and recording of detailed information for requests, documentation, problem and change management and other requirements.
- Office 365 Administration including licensing for users.
- Be part of nation-wide projects delivering various outcomes for the business.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a L1-2 Helpdesk Support role.
- You must have extensive experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365 (support, administration and licensing), Active Directory and knowledge of how to use a ticketing system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the passion to deliver outstanding service.
- Related industry certificates, diplomas and degrees highly regarded.
You have exceptional customer service skills, are a self-starter who performs well in a dynamic environment and have great problem-solving skills, if this sounds like you then click the 'Apply Now' button to submit your online application or see the details below.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: jordan.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordancheah19/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801