Senior Systems Engineer
$90000.00 - 105000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
20 November 2018
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $90,000 - $105,000 per annum, plus superannuation
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Our client is a publicly listed, major player in the resources sector with the head office located in Perth, Western Australia. The company prides itself on being at the forefront of innovation and continues to experience growth where competitors may have slowed down in recent times.
About the Role:
- Working on projects and business as usual providing support onsite and remotely to various locations located across Australia.
- Daily tasks involved configuring, implementing and maintaining Citrix, Office 365, SQL, Skype for Business, PowerShell, Windows Servers, Symantec Backup Exec, Azure, VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Firewall configuration and support. Work with LAN, WAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP. Advanced tasks with NAS/SAN.
- Liaising with all telecommunications carriers, equipment suppliers, and other partnering vendors regularly.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Systems Engineer within an enterprise environment.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, Mitel UC, Cisco Networking, Azure, AWS, VMware, Hyper-V and Exchange 2013/2016.
- Microsoft Certifications and other relevant IT certifications seen as desirable but not essential (MCSA, CCNA, etc.).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of emerging technology trends, IT functions, and basic architecture.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Bonus structure.
- Flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettmarris/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801