Senior Security Engineer
$120000 - 150000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
5 April 2019
IT and technology
This company is a major player within the healthcare industry throughout Australia. The forward-thinking company boasts a technology stack that is unrivalled within the Perth market. The state-of-the-art CBD office space boasts a fun and vibrant area for likeminded individuals to collaborate and work on a number of exciting projects.
- Assess, understand and communicate the security risks associated with complex technology projects.
- Integrate application security (AppSec) techniques early into the product development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Engineers to design and build controls to enhance security.
- Working in a fun yet professional, team-oriented environment to ensure the delivery of key projects.
- Software development or proven application testing background.
- Experience in a previous role with Applications Security.
- CISSP, OSCP or other relevant industry certifications seen as advantageous.
- Personable, professional and team-oriented.
- Extensive experience with and understanding of cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS.
- Passionate and excited about all aspects of IT with the ability to juggle numerous projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Constant training and development.
- Contemporary office space and exceptional team environment.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801