Senior Project Scheduler
Inner Suburbs Perth
10 November 2017
IT & Technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior roject Scheduler for a 3-6 month contract. The successful candidate will meet the criteria below, be based in Perth and able to start within a few weeks notice.
As the successful Project Scheduler you will be responsible for the following areas
- Acting as a project coordinator and providing administrative and financial project controls.
- Facilitating complex planning workshops to understand deliverables and time constraints
- Creating the project schedule - critical path analysis
- Providing timelines and work plans to Project/Program Manager.
- Creating and tracking schedules, managing financial planning, budgeting and tracking.
- Assisting with the initial planning of projects and programs.
- Reporting the status of projects
- Advising Project/Program Managers of any major changes to deliverables
- Maintaining registers for risk management
- Management and filing of project documentations
- Contributing to the overall enhancement of the project.
Your duties as a Project Scheduler will include (but not limited to):
- 5 years' experience in a Project Scheduler, PMO office role
- Strong Scheduler experience with a variety of projects
- Experience managing a portfolio schedule
- Experience working with Primavera P6
- Experience with a Resource Project environment
- Experience with scheduler and monitoring IT projects.
- Experience working through a consultancy would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focused on delivering and continuous improvement
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- Based in Perth and Able to start within 2 weeks
To apply for the Project scheduler role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth