Senior Project Scheduler
$130000 - 140000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 30, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Scheduler for a permanent opportunity. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage multiple lines of schedules at one time and have excellent analysis and reporting skills.
As the successful Project Scheduler you will be responsible for the following areas
- Acting as a project coordinator and providing administrative and financial project controls.
- Facilitating complex planning workshops to understand deliverables and time constraints
- Creating the project schedule - critical path analysis
- Providing timelines and work plans to Project/Program Manager.
- Creating and tracking schedules, managing financial planning, budgeting and tracking.
- Assisting with the initial planning of projects and programs.
- Reporting the status of projects
- Advising Project/Program Managers of any major changes to deliverables
- Maintaining registers for risk management
- Management and filing of project documentations
- Contributing to the overall enhancement of the project.
Your duties as a Project Scheduler will include (but not limited to):
- 5 years' experience in a Project Scheduler, PMO office role
- Strong Scheduler experience with a variety of projects
- Experience managing a portfolio schedule
- Experience working with MS Project or Primavera P6
- Experience with scheduler and monitoring IT projects.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focused on delivering and continuous improvement
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
To apply for the Project scheduler role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth