Senior Payroll Officer
$30 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance & Accounting
Our WA based mining services client requires the expertise of a Payroll Officer with strong technical knowledge who can confidently interpret various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This role will provide a busy and varied environment working in an already established payroll team of 3. This position is to start immediately, will run initially for 12 months, and have the option to go perm from that.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 8000 + employees on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
- Contributing to process improvement
This position will compliment a Payroll professional who has end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees, terminations, Interpreting awards, EBA's and queries. Previous exposure to a large payroll system is crucial to the success this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810.
If you are already registered with Robert Half, please do not apply.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth