Senior Financial Accountant
$110000 - 120000 / annum
12 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Seeking an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join one of Australia's largest mortgage broking groups and leaders in financial solutions!
The key duties involved are as follows;
- Business analysis - undertake investigation into key variances to budget and expectations for purpose of control
- Financial reporting - compliance with IFRS and other mandatory reporting requirements
- Taxation & GST compliance - income tax, GST, BAS, FBT, R&D.
- Business process improvement - identify and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Budgeting & forecasting - P&L, Balance sheet reconciliations, cash budgets
- Financial analysis - excel modelling, assisting with due diligence/valuations
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered, you will have the following;
- A professional Accounting qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Strong experience with Excel and Modelling
- Big Four trained
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Richard Sinden via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801