$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
19 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a small Managed Service Provider with a specialty and focus in Office 365. The brand-new open plan office space is shared with various other companies which creates a great, positive and collaborative working environment. Employees have gym and swimming pool access that can be used on breaks or before and after work. The client prides them self on delivering top of the range customer service which sets them apart from many of the other similar operations in Perth.
About the Role:
- Provide exceptional Level 1 and 2 support to the growing customer base.
- Be the first point of contact on the phones for all troubleshooting, software updates and technical issues.
- Promote a culture focused on high quality customer service.
- Assessing and escalating issues where necessary.
- Reporting to Service Delivery Manager as required.
Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years' experience as the first point of contact for troubleshooting issues in a similar role.
- Experience with Office 365 and Windows 10.
- University Degree or equivalent Certifications in IT are highly desirable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a can-do attitude and a desire to provide quality service to all valued clients.
- An unwavering passion for IT, and a desire to provide second-to-none IT customer service.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Access to Pool and Gym
- Exceptional culture and work environment.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801