Senior Desktop Support
$65000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
July 31, 2018
IT and technology
This position requires enthusiastic and hard-working candidates with Level 3 Desktop support experience. If you are interested in working in fast paced and dynamic project teams with leading organisations, then this could be the role for you. You must be based in Perth. This will be for a Service Provider.
- Provide all aspects of the Senior service including operational support, phone/email/in person troubleshooting, optimizations, migrations and maintenance of the technologies.
- Creation of technical documentation, problem descriptions and technical manifests to ensure the team members have all the information required for resolution.
- Completing assigned backup checks, updating ticket status', updating client and internal documents to reflect change and solving clients IT issues in a manner that exceeds expectations.
- Accurately testing, identifying, resolving and repairing technical issues, supporting local data backups and restores, take ownership of issues on appropriate requests, perform upgrades and liaise with procurement staff to purchase additional hardware and software.
To be successful as the Senior Desktop Support you will possess the following:
- 5+ years of strong experience in technical support - troubleshooting issues related to hardware, software, network, storage and servers.
- Experience with AD, Ticketing, Exchange, Office 365, VMware (or Hyper-V), SharePoint, Symantec (or related software).
- Technical Certifications will be highly regarded (ie; CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCSA, VCP)
- A positive, enthusiastic and passionate attitude and a drive to succeed and provide quality service.
- It is imperative that you have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth