IT Systems Administrator
$75000.00 - 80000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
25 October 2018
IT and technology
- Full Time Permanent
- $75,000 - $80,000 per annum + Superannuation
- CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Our client is looking for a talented IT Systems Administrator to join their growing team. The company is in the mining industry which appears to be once again gaining traction. The role is based the contemporary office space located in the heart of Perth CBD.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT servers including associated hardware, software and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot physical/virtual Windows servers, Linux VM's in a Red Hat Virtualisation environment.
- Monitoring, managing and planning SAN's and NAS storage space and managing resource requirements of multiple databases in development, test and production environment.
- Performing detailed and well-documented fault investigation, and timely and appropriate corrective actions to address network and system incidents.
- Liaising with vendors, assessing implications of change and applying appropriate solutions after comprehensive testing before making changes to the production environment.
- 3+ years' experience in an IT Systems Administration role in a medium-large oragnisation.
- Experience in management of Windows Server Full Suit Admin 2008 onwards.
- 3+ years' experience in management of Linux VM's in a Red Hat Virtualisation
- Demonstrated experience in networking with LAN/WAN protocols, VPN tunnels, IPSec, MPLS, Cisco Switches and Clustered firewalls
- Extremely team-oriented and personable that enjoys working closely with colleagues to solve complex issues in the busy environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button. For more information please contact Brett Marris:
Learn more about Robert Half at http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801