Senior Business Analyst
$125000 - 145000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
This is a unique opportunity to join an international firm who are going through rapid growth across the apac region. Our client posted record results in the region for the last financial year and is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Perth based operation. The role will work closely with the CFO, CEO and Operations Manager and will be the key bridge between finance and the business.
The key purpose of the Senior Business Analyst is to support the commercial team through financial modelling and be a key partner in driving the commercial outcome of a special project.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting the decision making process of senior management through financial modelling and analysis
- Providing continuous improvement and management of the existing financial forecasting and viability models
- Using financial modelling in the provision of feasibility submissions
- Providing detailed discounted cash flow analysis and reported through key metrics such as Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Presentation of models for use by non-finance staff in easy to interpret documentation and training
As the successful Senior Business Analyst you will have:
- CA / CPA qualified
- A minimum of 3 years commerce experience
- Experience with financial modelling
- Possess a refined presentation and mature communication skills across all levels
- Be outgoing, engaging and charismatic
- An ability and desire to work in a dynamic environment applying advanced technical skills with data and commercial principles
- Come from a public practice background (desired but, not essential)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Brendan Ward in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth