$45 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
17 May 2019
- Accountant Position
- Exciting, interesting, stable business
- Part-time 2 days per week
Here is an exciting opportunity to work as a part time Senior Accountant. Our client is a well-known company with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the companies continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis and budgets. Let your organisational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years, ideally with Big 4 experience.
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Your technical skills are outstanding and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). . Put your creative flair to work as you look beyond the numbers to offer innovative suggestions to further improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process and support business growth.
What's on offer?
- A part time role in an impressive business
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Richard Sinden in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801