Senior Accountant | National Organisation
$100000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
As a leading manufacturer throughout Australia and New Zealand this International company has continued to set the bar for excellence over the past 50 years. Taking great pride in their customer service they seek to employ and retain stand-out performers who understand their customer's needs.
As an employer of choice this entity provides quality employee benefits. In addition to offering a very competitive salary they also ensure yearly reviews are conducted along with the opportunity to participate in their discretionary bonus schemed.
The Senior Financial Accountant's key responsibilities include;
Key responsibilities include;
- Consolidation of Group Financial Reports
- Preparation of Monthly Board Reports
- Projects - including process improvement and the preparation of technical advice and improvement of internal controls
- Providing accounting technical support to key international finance stakeholders
- Preparation of budgets including Variance Analysis and Reporting
- Assisting in the development of junior Team Members
The Senior Accountant role will suit an individual who is Nationally recognized. You are technically strong and have a sound technical accounting skills. You thrive working hard within a team environment and enjoy working with stakeholders across all divisions of a business.
You are looking to step into this Senior Role and drive your career forward within a large Nationally recognised Company that has operations throughout the ANZ region.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Steve Cook in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Job Reference - 06061129SC
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth