Location : Inner Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 04 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 230517JB13
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are currently looking for talented and energetic SCCM administrators who want to work on various project and contract roles with leading organisations. We are looking for people who have previous experience working as a system administrator support for System Center Configuration Manager in both an operational and implementation capacity.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years Windows server infrastructure design, implementation and support.
- Proven track record managing a large SCCM 2012 environment
- Advanced knowledge of SCCM configuration and architecture
- Solid Windows Server and Exchange 2010 Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory Domain Services
- Microsoft certifications would be highly desirable
- Should be able to work independently, yet be a great team player in a flexible and fast paced business environment.
- Based in Perth
- Able to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace